Overtime mineral deposits may form in your coffeemaker. We recommend cleaning your coffeemaker once a month. To clean your coffeemaker, please follow the steps below:
- 1.) Combined an equal amount of white vinegar and cold water in carafe.
- 2.) Pour into water reservoir.
- 3.) Place an 8 to 12 cup basket style paper filter in the removable filter basket.
- 4.) Make sure the lid of the carafe is in place and place empty carafe on the carafe plate.
- 5.) Plug power cord into an outlet.
- 6.) Press AUTO CLEAN to active cleaning cycle.
- 7.) Part of the mixture will brew through. Remaining mixture will be held in coffeemaker for 30 minutes before completing its brew through.
Note: The entire cleaning cycle will take 35-60 minutes to complete.
- 8.) When the coffee maker completes the AUTO CLEAN cycle, it beeps and shuts off automatically.
- 9.) Brew fresh water through appliance following the instructions given in GETTING STARTED of the Instruction Book before brewing coffee again.
You may also view our instructional video by visiting https://youtu.be/dFTsz86mrpI. For cleaning instruction specific to your coffeemaker, please refer to the included instruction manual.